Realize the Potential of Technology to Better Serve Your Members
We work with many associations from all around Indiana, such as the Indiana Soybean Alliance, Indiana Apartment Association, Raybourn Group, Ward Management Group, and the Indiana Bankers Association. So we understand how much an association relies upon a solid and innovative network of technology to provide the service and support their members need.
CD’s IT Consulting can help your Indiana association leverage innovative and proactive technology solutions to provide better service and support to your members. Interested? Read on to learn more, or give us a call at (317) 522-1362 to talk directly to us about what IT opportunities we have in store for YOUR association.
Realize the Value in a Self-Service Model for Your Members
Your members come first, and your technology can be the hub that lets your members get everything they need from your association. We can make sure it’s easy, simple, and affordable.
- Integrated website and membership management systems so members can easily access records and association files.
- Automation and self-service options for renewing membership dues, registering for events, and purchasing materials.
Stabilize How Your Technology Impacts Your Productivity
We know you’ve got a lot of pieces to the overall puzzle of your technology network. We’re here to make sure you have easy, streamlined access to everything you need, so you stay productive and efficient.
- Support and integration for your membership software and vital applications like Exchange and QuickBooks.
- Security services for your record keeping, email, and networks, so your data is kept safe and so are your members.
- Simplified communications services to keep up with your members, including effective email services and backup for important correspondence.
Mobilize Your Technology for Easy Access for Your Members
You have members involved in your organization that don’t work in the same city, let alone the same office. Your information technology needs to be mobile enough to keep up with the demands of everyone you work with.
- Our cloud services offer easy access to your important files and applications on any Internet-enabled device, including smartphones.
- Easily share and collaborate on documents with volunteer leads and committee members.
CD’s IT Consulting is all about strategic thinking when it comes to IT for Indiana associations. We’re ready to help you change the way you think about how technology affects your productivity, effectiveness, and bottom line.
Make us prove it. Contact us today at (317) 522-1362 or email@example.com to schedule a no-obligation review of your business systems and see how different it can be.