Does Your Indianapolis IT Services Company Give You Detailed Cyber Security Information?
Your IT services company should be a trusted partner, not just someone you do business with. You need to have an open and conversational relationship so that you always know what you’re dealing with and how the technology they provide is working for you. If they’re not talking to you and giving you detailed cyber security information, then it may be time to find a new IT services company.
The Basics of Cyber Protection
- You’re always hearing about the dangers of working online, and for good reason – a single link or e-mail can do a great deal of damage to your network. We provide complete protection to keep your business protected against spam, viruses, malware and phishing attacks.
- We make sure that all of your accounts are protected with proper passwords and that your systems are always performing at they’re absolute best so you’re never left at risk.
- Information filtering gives your business the capability to choose what gets sent and read; you can prohibit employees from visiting certain websites or links and also ensure that sensitive information isn’t sent around unless absolutely necessary.
Peace of Mind for Your Business
- You’ve seen it in the news – businesses are crippled every day due to hackers or other disasters, but it doesn’t have to happen to you. We’ll get you set up with disaster recovery and business continuity plans to protect your future.
- All of your businesses important files and data will be backed up and encrypted so they’re secure but easily accessible to you whenever you need them.
- You can finally have peace of mind to put forth the finest work possible knowing that everything is accounted for.
If your IT services company in Indianapolis isn’t giving you detailed cyber security information and keeping your business properly protected, it’s time to contact C.D.'s IT Consulting LLC.