Stabilize Your Business’ Future
Any business can be struck by disaster. It doesn’t have to be something as devastating as a flood or a fire – it could be as simple as an accidentally deleted file. Our Backup and Business Continuity solution prepares your business to weather any disaster, big or small, so you can always keep working.
- Regular backups of all your systems; not just your files, but your applications and settings too.
- Backups saved in the cloud along with your hosted system, so you never have to worry that anything is lost because office equipment is damaged.
- Planning and strategy to prepare for quick recovery in the face of any disaster, so you can immediately get back to work.
CD’s IT Consulting stands ready to STABILIZE the future of your Indianapolis business’ technology. Read on to learn more, or contact us today at (317) 522-1362 or firstname.lastname@example.org to talk about how simple planning and preparation can keep your business safe from any disaster.
Backups You Can Count On for Fast Recovery
Backing up your files is an important step in preparing for disaster, but it’s not the end point. Ultimately, the goal is to make it easy to RECOVER from disaster – giving you the right tools to quickly and easily bounce back and go back to work.
- Image Backups: Saving everything you use: files, operating system(s), applications, settings, and users.
- Cloud Storage: Secured backups in the cloud protected from anything that could damage equipment in your office.
- Virtualization: The ability to use cloud backups to spin up a virtual copy of your systems that you can access if your in-office equipment is damaged.
Making Sure You Can Rely on Your Backups
We don’t just take for granted that the system works. We’ve got to have proof, so you can have peace of mind.
- Backup Monitoring & Testing: Automated check-ins to ensure the backup procedures work correctly.
- Planning: A detailed written plan for how to react to any level of disaster, with step-by-step instructions for everyone involved to immediately focus on recovery.
- Regular Recovery Dry-Run: A mock recovery using your backups to prove the system works, and show you what to do in an emergency.
CD’s IT Consulting is all about strategic thinking when it comes to IT for Indianapolis businesses. We’re ready to help you change the way you think about how technology affects your productivity, effectiveness, and bottom line.